The heater’s electronic control panel pro- vides three temperature settings. The Eco mode offers the ideal balance of warmth and energy efficiency.
The special liquid inside the heater offers freez- ing protection in ambient temperatures above -15°C
|Digital Towel Warmer | Technical Specifications|
Color Choices: White(B), Inox(I),Chromated(K)
*Electrostatic powder paint
**K shows chromated models
|Material Structure||:||St34-2 / St37|
|Surface process||:||Our radiator has been produced in our modern facilities through surface cleaning + phosphatizing followed by being painted with water-based primer and electrostatic powder paint coating, and baked in 200°C without human touch.|
Electrostatic powder paint, White RAL 9016 / Inox RAL E35031 / Chromated
|Heating Unite Group||:||Deionized Water + Antifreeze|
|Quality Standard||:||CE, TUV, EN ISO 9001:2015|
|Heights||:||500 - 650 - 850 - 1100- 1156 mm - Chromated 585 - 900 - 1125 mm|
|Security||:||The product goes to functional test, earth loop continuity check, high voltage breakdown and leak current mesurement tests.|
Tin coating technology is used in our heater cables.Cable thickness: 2000-2500 Watt products; 3x1.50 mm2, 275-1500 Watt products; 3x1.0 mm2
|Electric Towel Warmer Model Selection|
|Model||Recommended Heater Power(watt)||Room Area(m²)|
|EHR 5012 / EHR 5016K||275||2 - 3|
|EHR 5015 / EHR 5022K||350||2 - 4|
|EHR 5019 / EHR 5026K||450||3 - 5|
|EHR 5023||600||4 - 7|
|EHR 5033||800||5 - 10|
The heat requirement depends on factors such as the exterior temperature, room heat isolation, door open/close cycles. The values stated on the above table are for average conditions with an outside temperature of 8-10 degrees therefore when calculating the heater power these factors should be taken into consideration.
Digital Towel Warmer | Guarantee
1. The Guarantee Period commences upon the delivery of the unit and is 3 years.
2. The unit is completely within the guarantee coverage of our Company including all the parts thereof.
3. If the unit breaks down within the guarantee period thereof due to material or labor deficiency the repair will be made without any cost requirements under the title of labor cost, replaced part cost or any other title.
4. The customer may request the replacement of the unit, refunding, reduction in price pro rata to the defect under following conditions even if the consumer has used the repair right thereof:
- If the same defect repeats twice within one year as from the delivery of the unit to the client within the predetermined guarantee period or more than four breakdowns occur due to different reasons or if the total amount of the breakdowns due to different reason exceed 6 times causing the prevention of the usage of the unit continuously within the predetermined guarantee period
- If the maximum repair period is exceeded
- If it is determined by the service station or to the seller, dealer, agent, representative, importer or to the producer/manufacturer thereof if a service station does not exist, with a report that the repair of the unit is not possible
5. Breakdowns due to usage other than the ways specified in usage manual of the unit is out of guarantee coverage.