A special, smart and robust foot-warmer that is tested for water resistance and ther- mal efficiency tests...
|Foot Heater | Technical Specifications|
Electrical Power W
Cord Length m
Presence Detecting Property
Protection Against Water Spill(IP)
Thermostat Against Excessive Heat
Energy Level Indicator
|Model||ELA 300||Dimensions(mm)||500x700x40 mm|
|Power||300 Watt||Net Weight||7.36 kg|
|Voltage||220-240 V, 50-60 Hz||Gross Weight||7,58 kg|
Tin coating technology is used in our heater cables.Cable thickness: 2000-2500 Watt products; 3x1.50 mm2, 1000-1500 Watt products; 3x1.0 mm2
Foot Heater | Guarantee
1. The Guarantee Period commences upon the delivery of the unit and is 2 years. The 3-year warranty covers the heatng element and the electrcal components.The other components are under a 2 year warranty
2. The unit is completely within the guarantee coverage of our Company including all the parts thereof.
3. If the unit breaks down within the guarantee period thereof due to material or labor deficiency the repair will be made without any cost requirements under the title of labor cost, replaced part cost or any other title.
4. The customer may request the replacement of the unit, refunding, reduction in price pro rata to the defect under following conditions even if the consumer has used the repair right thereof:
- If the same defect repeats twice within one year as from the delivery of the unit to the client within the predetermined guarantee period or more than four breakdowns occur due to different reasons or if the total amount of the breakdowns due to different reason exceed 6 times causing the prevention of the usage of the unit continuously within the predetermined guarantee period
- If the maximum repair period is exceeded
- If it is determined by the service station or to the seller, dealer, agent, representative, importer or to the producer/manufacturer thereof if a service station does not exist, with a report that the repair of the unit is not possible
5. Breakdowns due to usage other than the ways specified in usage manual of the unit is out of guarantee coverage.
ISO9001:2015 EN 60335-1:2012, EN 60335-2-81:2003 ISO9001:2008